Small Grants - $500 Minimum to$1,500 Maximum- Repeat Requests acceptable.
Sports Equipment Grants - $500 Minimum to $2,500 Maximum- Repeat Requests acceptable.
Large Grants - $1,501 Minimum to $15,000 Maximum- 3 consecutive year request maximum.
ELIGIBLE ORGANIZATIONS- (BRONX BASED ONLY)
ORGANIZATIONS MUST BE BRONX BASED TO APPLY (With Principal Place of Business in the Bronx)
FUND PROGRAM CATEGORIES
Schools are eligible to apply for funding.
For Elementary Schools & High Schools- a Maximum Grant up to $5,000 will be considered
For Higher Education- a Maximum Grant up to $5,000 will be considered
Organizations may apply for 3 consecutive years and then must skip a year before applying again.
For example: If you received funding in 2016, 2017 & 2018 you will NOT be eligible to apply for 2019.
Progress Reports are to be submitted as follows:
- Via email or USP Mail due 6 months after the grant awarded and at the end of 12 months of grant usage.
- Must include the date of Grant Awarded in Final Report
*Failure to submit progress reports can result in future disqualifications of grants.
GRANTS REQUESTS NOT ELIGIBLE
- Political contributions
- Religious purposes
- Start-up groups/organizations- must be in existence for at least 3 years.
- Ticket purchases (for dinners, golf outings, or similar fundraising events)
- One Day Events (such as street fairs, parades, etc.)
- Permanent funding
- Capital Improvements (building, repairs, property improvement)
- Personnel Services, Salary and Administrative expense
- Consultant Fees